Centrally located within California, Stanislaus County is the affordable, strategic choice of many dynamic industries including agriculture, food processing, packaging, advanced manufacturing, information technology and logistics. Stanislaus County is home to E&J Gallo Winery, Bronco Winery, Del Monte, Frito Lay, Foster Farms, ConAgra Brands, Blue Diamond Growers, Pacific Southwest Container, Stanislaus Food Products, Boyd Corporation, Bell-Carter Packaging, Plastipak, Georgia Pacific, International Paper and many others. The county’s vibrant communities offer competitive wages, strong quality of life and convenient connectivity due to their location along both State Route 99 and I-5 and proximity to the two largest Class 1 Railroads in the country, the Union Pacific and BNSF." Recent investments made in K-12 CTE and post-secondary job training programs ensure a qualified and highly skilled workforce.
Access the full Stanislaus County Spotlight Click Here
|Company Name||Number of Employees|
|Blue Diamond Growers|
|Central Valley Specialty Hospital|
|Blue Scope Steel, Butler Manufacturing|
|Bronco Wine Company|
|Covenant Village of Turlock|
|Ball Metal Food Container|
Top Real Estate Deals of 2018-19
- Entekra- selected Modesto, CA to relocate their company which specializes in automated, off-site wood framing for home construction, is building a new 200,000-square-foot factory on East Whitmore Avenue along the city’s southern border. Once completed, the $35 million project will be the company’s corporate headquarters in addition to its largest manufacturing facility.
- Dave & Busters- Dave & Busters will occupy approximately 40,000 plus square feet of former Sears store in Modesto’s Vintage Faire Mall.
- Super Store Industries- Known for our expertise in the dairy industry and efficient warehousing and distribution, expanded recently in Turlock, CA hiring 120 new employees in one week.
- Sovena USA - selects Modesto, CA for 246,000 SQFT edible oil processing facility. Expected to bring 20 new full time jobs to region.
- Jatco – a plastic injection molding company moving to Modesto from Union City. 150 jobs. Moving into a 50,000 sf facility
- Denham Plastics- opened a 200,000-sf plastic manufacturing with recycled materials in Turlock.
- E&J Gallo Wines-Opened a 146,000sqft facility in Modesto. 600 Employees in marketing, creative services, finance and information technology have new offices.
- Valley Milk- New powdered milk 100,000 sf facility will employ 55 people and open late 2017.
- Dust Bowl Brewery- in Turlock added a new 30,000 square foot facility. 20 new employees.
- US Cold Storage- US Cold Storage expanded in Turlock facility to 9.5 million cubic feet of cold storage. Long range expansion plans total 24 million sf of cold storage space.
- W. Grainger, Inc- W.W. Grainger built their 820,000 sf, LEED Gold distribution facility at the Keystone West Business Park in Patterson creating 150+ new jobs.