Centrally located between California’s major markets, Fresno County’s is the top agriculture producing county in the U.S. and California’s 5th largest city. Fresno County supports a variety of major industries including manufacturing, logistics & distribution, health care, food processing, technology, water tech, and biotech and has attracted companies like Kraft Foods, Activision Blizzard, Chevron, PPG Industries, Schneider Electric, and KW Automotive to name a few. It is one of only two areas in California where UPS, FedEx, and OnTrac guarantee standard next-day ground delivery throughout the state.
|Company Name||Number of Employees|
|Community Medical Centers||8,000+|
|Saint Agnes Medical Center||2,547|
|Pelco by Schneider Electric||1,200|
|Cargill Meat Solutions||1,000|
|Harris Ranch Beef Company||1,000|
Top Real Estate Deals 2018-19
- Amazon.com, Inc. recently completed an 855,000 SF e-commerce fulfillment center project in Fresno in under than 10 months. The facility currently employs 2,500 workers.
- ULTA Beauty, Inc. has completed a 670,000 SF west coast distribution and e-commerce fulfillment center. At full operations, the facility will employ 642 full-time workers.
- Gap, Inc. announced in March 2018 its plans to relocate their e-commerce fulfillment operation form Phoenix, AZ to their existing Fresno distribution center facilities. The e-commerce operations are expected to create over 515 new full-time jobs by the end of 2018.
- Bitwise Industries, a local technology firm, is currently expanding in downtown Fresno by acquiring and renovating over 300,000 SF of former warehouse space and converting it into office space for technology users.
- Valley Wide Beverage Company has completed and occupied their new 225,000 SF distribution facility in Fresno. The new facility more doubles the size of their former 114,000 SF facility.
- United States Cold Storage is nearing completing of a 275,000 SF expansion of their Fresno facility. Upon completion U.S. Cold Storage’s Fresno facility will encompass 775,000 SF, making it their largest facility in their western region.
- Tires Warehouse, Inc. has recently opened a new 122,000 SF distribution center at Fresno’s North Pointe Business Park. The new facility will bridge the gap between the company’s southern and northern California branches.
- Cintas Corporation is nearing completion of their new 55,000 SF industrial laundry facility in Fresno’s Industrial Triangle. The facility will double the size of Cintas’ Fresno workforce to approximately 125.