Home to the 5th largest city in the world’s 5th largest economy, Fresno County is “Growing the California Dream”. A population of over 1 million residents with a well-trained and available workforce, Fresno County serves as the state’s strategic center with “money back guarantees” to get projects quickly through the permitting process. Fresno County is poised for inclusive investment and projects with 47 designated Opportunity Zones that offer great growth potential. Award winning partnerships, available real estate, exclusive incentive offerings, job-ready workforce, notable wins such as with Amazon, Ulta and the Gap e-commerce fulfillment centers, and the recent announcement of T-Mobile’s new Customer Experience Center are among the many reasons why Fresno is the place to grow your company and the California dream.
Access the full Fresno County Spotlight Click Here
|Company Name||Number of Employees|
|Community Medical Centers||8,000+|
|Saint Agnes Medical Center||2,547|
|Pelco by Schneider Electric||1,200|
|Cargill Meat Solutions||1,000|
|Harris Ranch Beef Company||1,000|
Top Real Estate Deals 2018-19
- Amazon.com, Inc. completed an 855,000 SF e-commerce fulfillment center project in Fresno in under than 10 months. The facility currently employs 2,500 workers.
- ULTA Beauty, Inc. has completed a 670,000 SF west coast distribution and e-commerce fulfillment center. At full operations, the facility will employ 642 full-time workers.
- Gap, Inc.announced in March 2018 its plans to relocate their e-commerce fulfillment operation form Phoenix, AZ to their existing Fresno distribution center facilities. The e-commerce operations are expected to create over 515 new full-time jobs by the end of 2018.
- Bitwise Industries, a local technology firm, has continued expanding in downtown Fresno by acquiring and renovating over 300,000 SF of former warehouse space and converting it into office space for technology users.
- United States Cold Storagehas completed a 275,000 SF expansion of their Fresno facility. U.S. Cold Storage’s Fresno facility now encompassed 775,000 SF, making it their largest facility in their western region.
- Tires Warehouse, Inc. has recently opened a new 122,000 SF distribution center at Fresno’s North Pointe Business Park. The new facility will bridge the gap between the company’s southern and northern California branches.
- Cintas Corporationcompleted their new 55,000 SF industrial laundry facility in Fresno’s Industrial Triangle. This facility doubled the size of Cintas’ Fresno workforce to approximately 125.
- McGaughy’s Suspension Parts, a family-owned manufacturer of lowering suspension products, completed a 100,000 SF expansion, doubling their facility and production capacity.
- Habasit America, Inc., a Switzerland-based fabric and plastic belt manufacturer opened their first 28,000 SF California facility in Fresno, and hired 30 employees for their initial operations.
- Universal Meditech Inc., a diagnostic testing system manufacturing facility has recently moved to Fresno with plans to expand the footprint of their operation. Universal Meditech will hire 50 employees for their new 30,000 SF manufacturing facility.
- Amazon Last Mile, part of Amazon’s proprietary delivery service, recently began operations in Fresno. Amazon Last Mile’s 15,000 SF facility will create over 400 new jobs.