Home to the 5th largest city in the world’s 5th largest economy, Fresno County is “Growing the California Dream”. A population of over 1 million residents with a well-trained and available workforce, Fresno County serves as the state’s strategic center with “money back guarantees” to get projects quickly through the permitting process. Fresno County is poised for inclusive investment and projects with 47 designated Opportunity Zones that offer great growth potential. Award winning partnerships, available real estate, exclusive incentive offerings, job-ready workforce, notable wins such as with Amazon, Ulta and the Gap e-commerce fulfillment centers, and the recent announcement of T-Mobile’s new Customer Experience Center are among the many reasons why Fresno is the place to grow your company and the California dream.
Access the full Fresno County Spotlight Click Here
|Company Name||Number of Employees|
|Community Medical Centers||8,000+|
|Saint Agnes Medical Center||2,547|
|Pelco by Schneider Electric||1,200|
|Cargill Meat Solutions||1,000|
|Harris Ranch Beef Company||1,000|
Top Real Estate Deals 2019-20
- Tires Warehouse, Inc. has recently opened a new 122,000 SF distribution center at Fresno’s North Pointe Business Park. The new facility will bridge the gap between the company’s southern and northern California branches.
- Cintas Corporation completed their new 55,000 SF industrial laundry facility in Fresno’s Industrial Triangle. This facility doubled the size of Cintas’ Fresno workforce to approximately 125,
- McGaughy’s Suspension Parts, a family-owned manufacturer of lowering suspension products, completed a 100,000 SF expansion, doubling their facility and production capacity.
- Habasit America, Inc., a Switzerland-based fabric and plastic belt manufacturer opened their first 28,000 SF California facility in Fresno and hired 30 employees for their initial operations.
- Universal Meditech Inc., a diagnostic testing system manufacturing facility has recently moved to Fresno with plans to expand the footprint of their operation. Universal Meditech will hire 50 employees for their new 30,000 SF manufacturing facility.
- Amazon Last Mile, part of Amazon’s proprietary delivery service, recently began operations in Fresno. Amazon Last Mile’s 15,000 SF facility will create over 400 new jobs.
- Surya, a leading manufacturer of high quality, home furnishings and accessories will be opening a 250,000 SF warehouse and distribution center in Fresno in mid-2020 which will bring 50 new jobs.
- T-Mobile announced its new Customer Experience Center will be built in the city of Kingsburg, bringing 1,000 new jobs to the region pending the company’s merger with Sprint.
- Sierra Agra, an international company that uses imperfect produce to produce juices, purees and concentrates will be opening its first U.S. facility in an Opportunity Zone in the city of Reedley. This project is expected to generate over 200 jobs in 5 years.