Centrally located between California’s major markets, Fresno County’s is the top agriculture producing county in the U.S. and California’s 5th largest city. Fresno County supports a variety of major industries including manufacturing, logistics & distribution, health care, food processing, technology, water tech, and biotech and has attracted companies like Kraft Foods, Activision Blizzard, Chevron, PPG Industries, Schneider Electric, and KW Automotive to name a few. It is one of only two areas in California where UPS, FedEx, and OnTrac guarantee standard next-day ground delivery throughout the state.
|Company Name||Number of Employees|
|Community Medical Centers||8,000+|
|Saint Agnes Medical Center||2,547|
|Pelco by Schneider Electric||1,200|
|Cargill Meat Solutions||1,000|
|Harris Ranch Beef Company||1,000|
Top Real Estate Deals 2015-16
- Fed Ex will be expanded into a 200,000 sq ft in the city of Fresno, just off Hwy 41 and 99.
- Covered California call center has opened a new facility in the city of Fresno with 500 seats
- Sacramento Container Corp. purchased 100,000 SF facility in Kingsburg, CA and has since added a new 45,000SF expansion.
- Olam’s regional Headquarters has located in the City of Fresno. The facility employs 80 people.
- Olam has also purchased processing site in Firebaugh and is currently working to completing an additionalexpansion.
- Horizon Nut built a new facility 400,000 SF facility in Firebaugh, CA that will employ 300 people.
- Harris Ranch built a new $10 million, 281,000 SF facility in Selma that will employ 30 new people.
- IFCO Systems leased 204,000 SF facility in Fresno that will employ 80 people.
- D&H Distributing expanded their operation into a $9 million, 200,000 SF facility in Fresno that will employ 40people.
- Move Loot leased a 163,000 SF facility in Fresno that will employ 110 people.
- Pana- Pacific has expanded into a $8.3 million, 150,000 SF facility in Fresno that will employ 100 people.
- Cargill expanded into a $50 million, 124,800 SF facility in Fresno that will employ 300 people.
- JD Foods expanded into a $10.5 million, 65,000 SF facility employing 144 people.
- Bitwise Industries expanded into a 53,000 SF facility in Fresno.
- Quali-T-Ruck Service expanded into a $2.8 million, 50,000 SF facility in Fresno with 5 employees.
- Lightning Source in Fresno leased a 50,0000 SF facility employing 25 people.
- Caylym Technologies International expanded into a $3.5 million, 41,000 SF facility in Fresno employing 53 people.
- XPO Logisitcs leased a 104,000 SF in Fresno.