Centrally located between California’s major markets, Fresno County’s is the top agriculture producing county in the U.S. and California’s 5th largest city. Fresno County supports a variety of major industries including manufacturing, logistics & distribution, health care, food processing, technology, water tech, and biotech and has attracted companies like Kraft Foods, Activision Blizzard, Chevron, PPG Industries, Schneider Electric, and KW Automotive to name a few. It is one of only two areas in California where UPS, FedEx, and OnTrac guarantee standard next-day ground delivery throughout the state.
|Company Name||Number of Employees|
|Community Medical Centers||8,000+|
|Saint Agnes Medical Center||2,547|
|Pelco by Schneider Electric||1,200|
|Cargill Meat Solutions||1,000|
|Harris Ranch Beef Company||1,000|
Top Real Estate Deals 2017-18
• Ulta Inc. is building a 670,000 sf west coast distribution/e-commerce fulfillment center which will create 542 new jobs.• Amazon is building a 855,000 sf fulfillment center in Fresno, CA which will create 2,000 new jobs.
• OK Produce is expanding into over 314,000 sf facility and will hire an additional 100 employees.
• Bitwise Industries has expanded in downtown Fresno with a $30 million total investment and will continue to expand in the downtown area.
• Harris Ranch Beef Company built a new $10 million, 281,000 SF facility in Selma that will employ 35 new people.
• Fed Ex will be expanded into a 200,000 SF in the city of Fresno, just off Hwy 41 and 99.
• IFCO Systems leased 204,000 SF facility in Fresno that will employ 80 people.
• Sacramento Container Corp. purchased 100,000 SF facility in Kingsburg, CA and has since added a new 45,000 SF expansion.
• D&H Distributing expanded their operation into a $9 million, 200,000 SF facility in Fresno that will employ 40.
• Pana-Pacific has expanded into a $8.3 million, 150,000 SF facility in Fresno that will employ 100 people.
• Cargill expanded into a $50 million, 124,800 SF facility in Fresno that will employ 300 people.
• JD Foods expanded into a $10.5 million, 65,000 SF facility employing 144 people.
• Horizon Nut built a new facility 400,000 SF facility in Firebaugh, CA that will employ 300 people.
• XPO Logistics leased a 104,000 SF in Fresno.